Last updated: September, 2020
Please read this Policy carefully before sharing information with us so you understand our practices regarding your information. By accessing or using our website, communicating with us, or registering to receive information from us, you agree to the terms of this Policy.
Personal Information We May Collect About You
Under our Policy, “personal information” is any information that identifies or can be used to contact a particular individual. With exceptions, the personal information that we typically collect from you is limited to the information that can be found on a business card—name, address, email address, and telephone number. The types of personal information we may collect and process about you can be grouped as follows:
- Identity and Contact information – First name, last name, email address, and telephone number.
- Transactional data – Details about marketing events you have attended or participated in, inquiries you have made, and services you have received.
- Subscription, marketing, and communications information – Details regarding newsletters or blogs you have subscribed to (such as identityWise®), information you have downloaded from our website, requests for information received from you, and information on your marketing or communication preferences.
We may collect this information when you visit our website, submit information through our “Contact Us” form, sign up to receive emails, newsletters, or other information from us, communicate with us, or otherwise directly provide the information to us.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use these types of information to perform our contracts or agreements with you, to comply with our legal obligations, as necessary for our legitimate interests, or pursuant to your consent. Specifically, we use this information to:
- Provide you with information or services that you request from us, including information about our activities that you have requested;
- Optimize your experience on our website and ensure that our content is presented to you in the most effective manner;
- Conduct surveys and polls and to process your responses to such surveys and polls;
- Notify you about changes to our website or any services we offer;
- Communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone, or mobile device about our services and issues relevant to your products, services, or industry;
- Perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our services or website and for other internal marketing purposes;
- Research, develop, and improve our services or website;
- Protect our rights or property, to protect someone’s health, safety, or welfare, and to comply with a law or regulation, court order, or other legal process; and
- Perform other functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
We may also collect, use, and share “aggregated data”—such as statistical or demographic data—for any purpose. Aggregated data is not considered personal information, as it does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity.
Other Information We Collect From You
Like most major websites, we use the following technologies to automatically collect certain additional information about you.
- IP Address or Device Identifier. When you visit our website, we collect your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, which identifies the computer or service provider that you use to access our website or, if you connect through a mobile device, your mobile device identifier. We may use these identifiers to collect information about the length of time spent on our website or the specific areas visited.
- Web beacons and other technologies. Our website may use other tracking tools, including web beacons, which are small electronic images embedded in web content and email messages that are not ordinarily visible to users. Web beacons allow us to track pages and content accessed and viewed by users, as well as to monitor email readership. We also may contract with service providers to place advertisements on Facebook and other social media applications. We use pixels to track visitors and to serve ads for Franke+Fiorella. You can opt out of pixels by adjusting your browsers cookie settings or adjusting cookie consent options on our website to not accept marketing cookies.
The information collected through these technologies may be combined with personal information or aggregated with other information on website visits. We may share information about your use of our website with our social media, advertising, and analytics partners, who may combine it with other information that you have provided to them or that they have collected from your use of their services.
Disclosure of Your Information
When the information we collect is aggregated, anonymized, or otherwise does not identify you, we may use that information for any purpose or share it with third parties, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
In addition, we may share information that we collect or that you provide in the following circumstances:
- With trusted service providers, contractors, and suppliers that we use to support our business and to assist our programs and operations. For example, we use vendors to provide us our email and communications systems and to host the software we use in our business.
- With our third-party marketing provider in order to assist us with online advertising and the creation of advertising content;
- With a buyer or other successor prior to or in the event of a merger, acquisition, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as a part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, where the information is among the assets being transferred; and
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We reserve the right to disclose your information as necessary to comply with a subpoena or similar investigative demand, court order, request for cooperation from law enforcement or other governmental agency, to exercise our legal rights, to defend against legal claims, or as otherwise required by law.
Your Choices About Collection and Use of Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. You can opt out of receiving informational or promotional emails from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in any such email you receive from us. In addition, you can also choose not to provide us with certain information requested through our website, including through the “Contact Us” or subscription functions, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of our websites or our applications, request information about our services, ask questions, or initiate other transactions on our website.
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at the information provided below.
Protection of Your Information
Please be aware that no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warranty the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Our website contains links to several third-party websites. These websites have separate privacy policies that you should review. While we make efforts to choose the links on our website carefully, we cannot take responsibility for the content of linked websites or those companies’ data-handling practices.
Franke+Fiorella is headquartered in the United States and, as a result, information you provide to us will reside on servers in the United States. If your information was collected outside the United States, it may be necessary to transfer your information to the United States for processing in order to provide you with requested products and services. You understand and consent that information you provide may be sent to and processed by us in the United States. The data protection laws in the United States may not be the same as the data protection laws in your home country.
Our website is a general audience site and is not directed at, or intended for use by, children under the age of 13. Accordingly, we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. Should a child whom we know to be under the appropriate age provide his or her personal information, we will use that information only to respond to that child and inform him or her that we must have parental consent before receiving such information.
How to Contact Us
729 N Washington Ave., Suite 600
Minneapolis, MN 55401